• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
WANT
Looking for a working metal temp gauge/sender, looks do not matter as long as it works and the lens is clear. NO PLASTIC CRAP
looking for a 809 series front winch drive shaft, NOT a wench drive shaft (already have one) a front WINCH driveshaft.
Looking for a 939 steering wheel, does not have to be new, a few minor cracks ok.
Looking for TWO inner wheel seals for a old 105,
Looking for 939 mirror with U shaped mounting bracket,
Looking for THREE 939 round mirrors,

FOR SALE
Have for sale TWO 939a2 wheels with good tires $100 each.
Have for sale FIVE 939a2 wheels with BAD tires, some can not be used, others may be fixable, $50 each

TRADE
Anybody going to singles want to trade a set (20l,20r) of single rear lug nuts for a set of thimbles and thimble nuts (20l,20r of each)

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
For sale:
M105a2 with roll up landing gear, and rear stabilizer leg $750

(2) 5 ton cargo tarps camo make offer $

M1061 fuel trailer with 600g fuel tank, 50gpm pump, and associated gear. $3000obo

LSide, front and rear fiberglass racks and wooden bows for m105a2 like new $make offer$

2.5 ton winch and bumper $300

HUGE air tent in carrying bag with all bows and supports $make offer$

Non-roll up landing gear for m105 series trailer
$10-sold:TaylorTradingCo

Everything is negotiable and I like trades too

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Temper Tent Frame and Some Tent

Looks like I'm going to head down to the Florida MVPA show the week before the GA Rally, so I can try to find and sell many items.
If there is anything that I have listed your interested in, message me before October 8th, after that the items may be gone.

I have a 20x24ft Temper tent Frame and Mid-Sections,
No end Curtains! Would be asking more if I had them.

The Tent is Tan, in Good shape. Asking $800 firm, I will be taking the Tent to Florida if not sold before.
I have some floor covering and pads I will throw in as well!
I may have a Tan Vestibule for this tent if so I will sell it with tent for $100
I also may have a Tan Flay or two, if so I will do $50 each on them.
I rented it a few times to be used for movie prop, but not looking to do that anymore!

Note the frame in picture is only 16ft I have 24ft.
Thanks Bobby

Attachments

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Question 1: Anyone going from Rally back north to vicinity of any of the following locations: Winchester, VA; Frederick, MD; Lexington, VA?

Question 2: Looking for 60amp 3ph distribution box and/or cable.

Question 3: Looking for 65gpm or 125gpm military water pumps (plural) and hoses for those pumps.

Question 4: Looking for parts/pieces for SICPS tents (other than the aluminum bullet connectors).

I won't make it again this year due to getting recalled to come back out to West TX very shortly after the rally to be a guest....but that's another story in CARNAC's always interesting life.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
125 GPM Yanmar diesel. Two 20 foot suction hoses. I got it and used it once to test it out. I will dig up GL invoice for what I paid. Needs new pull rope as the old one broke and I just put another knot in it but now the rope is not long enough for a good pull. You loose the last 60 amp power cable I gave you. I sold all the rest to Will aka suprman in Ct.

Attachments

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

If anyone has some ammo cans they are tires of looking at, really cheap, where I can wholesale them, I would be interested in 30cal, 50cal fat saw, 40mm, & 20mm.

Still looking for cheap 900, 1100, & 1400 tires/wheels.

I have customers looking for Deuce brake master cylinders and dog bones.

Derek

CHASWINGMAN

Bringing mostly Hmmwv stuff to sell:

Turret assemblies, newer style, heavy bearing. Originally used on M1114 and Mraps but will work on any of the hmmwv's with minor mods to the support. Prices range from 2,400 to 6,500. We will also have turret motors, BPMTU'S and NOS joysticks.

NOS turret bearings, heavy duty, these match the the kits above. $900.00 show special. I know that's a bunch of money, but it's one heavy duty bearing that doesn't care how much weight you put on it. If you have a turret on your 700/900 series truck that's mounted on the square aluminum plate, this bearing will work perfectly with some minor mods to your plate. This will allow you to update to the newer style turret as well. Call or text with questions.

NOS radio tray for the turbo model hmmwv's. This tray is for the Blue Force Tracker and Sincgars/Harris radio sets. Complete with the mounting base (rare) and the kick guards (keeps the gunners feet off your comm gear). Most of the parts are NOS, some used. minor scuffs and scrapes due to poor handling, but it's a simple Saturday afternoon scuff and shoot restoration. $475.00
If I can find them, I've got some of the Blue Force Tracker related parts that I can add to it, just see me at the show, I've still got to dig more stuff out.

Heavy duty 1/4" thick Aluminum radio trays for the non turbo hmmwv. This is a rare configuration in that it is the heaviest version they made. It was made to mitigate spawling in the event of an explosion under the front of the truck. The idea was to keep the engine parts from hitting the crew. It is a more open design with a lower shelf and upper shelf. Ideal for adding your personal glove box/storage box design without getting complicated. I only have a few of these left. $325.00 each.

Between now and the show, we will be digging out more tan and green metal stuff. Some of it is MRAP related and some we just have no Idea what it is, but it sure looks cool.

We may bring some hmmwv hoods with us. These are nice take off's and yes the idiots cut some of the wiring when they hastily removed them, but otherwise complete and not cracked. I've got the armored grill version and the standard version. These hoods are 450.00 each OBRO, but I will only bring them if spoken for in advance, I fear we are going to run out of room once we start loading. I missed the loadmaster school the Marine Corps didn't offer. LOL

As we get closer to the show, I'll post up more items for sale.

I don't get on the computer very much, so calling or texting is best.

843-670-96 three six

Digital headlight switches, NOS Show special price $295.00. These fit all M series trucks for LED lighting only.

Hmmwv spare tire carrier, but otherwise good shape. I won't have time to restore this one before the show. It just needs minor sanding and painting to freshen it up. This is a complete assembly. $950.00
If you want it restored, I'll take the time, but add $80.00 to the cost.

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
If anyone has some ammo cans they are tires of looking at, really cheap, where I can wholesale them, I would be interested in 30cal, 50cal fat saw, 40mm, & 20mm.

Still looking for cheap 900, 1100, & 1400 tires/wheels.

I have customers looking for Deuce brake master cylinders and dog bones.

Derek
I can bring as many new/NOS USGI deuce master cylinders in the original sealed boxes as you want for $55 each

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
WANT
Looking for a working metal temp gauge/sender, looks do not matter as long as it works and the lens is clear. NO PLASTIC CRAP
looking for a 809 series front winch drive shaft, NOT a wench drive shaft (already have one) a front WINCH driveshaft.
Looking for a 939 steering wheel, does not have to be new, a few minor cracks ok.
Looking for TWO inner wheel seals for a old 105,
Looking for 939 mirror with U shaped mounting bracket,
Looking for THREE 939 round mirrors,
Looking for 939a2 alt.
Looking for 939a2 starter,
Looking for a full rear set of thimbles/thimble nuts (20L/20R)
Looking for brake lock valve from 39/809 series wrecker.

FOR SALE

Have for sale 1991 931a2, straight from GL auction 4 years ago (just sat in storage), I replaced the alt, tail light, broken L mirrow, batteries, 4 flat tires. The trans has dexron, engine oil so clean that you can read the markings on the stick though the oil, ALL the gauges work, truck shifts very smooth, all lights work but head lights (power to the lights. no seen leaks (air or water), holds air over night, drive line looks like it was greased a month ago. After sitting at least 4 years plus, it STARTED on about the first revaluation like I had just shut it off.
Asking $5000 with title now, Pictures in a day or two

Have for sale TWO 939a2 wheels with good tires $100 each.
Have for sale FIVE 939a2 wheels with BAD tires, some can not be used, others may be fixable, $50 each
Have for sale 939 5th wheel and ramps

TRADE
Anybody going to singles want to trade a set (20l,20r) of single rear lug nuts for a set of thimbles and thimble nuts (20l,20r of each)

Last edited:

sandcobra164

I'll trade you my thimbles and outer lugs from my M923. Please bring the wheel nuts so I can install them when I put on my new wheels and tires on location. I'll be easy to find since you're truck will be lifting mine for the tire swap.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Last edited:

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have added an NOS oil cooler for M35A2 multifuel that includes all gaskets and o-rings needed. I would really like to sell the NOS cab reinforcement plate and the armor.

For Sale
M35A2/A3 passenger door, NOS?, complete, camo, $175.00 Sold to Floridianson
Snatch Block, NOS, 10-ton, looks brand new, $175.00
Armor, Turret, Mount needs to be re-welded on, $200.00
Tow Bar, Medium, W/3/4 and 1" feet and axle clamps, Excellent condition, $550.00
Wheel, M35A3, no valve stem $125.00 Sold to Matt444
Beadlock, M35A3 $25.00 Sold to Matt 444
Cab Reinforcement Plate, NOS, $150.00 Sold to Setoyota
Assault Rifle Scabbard, MOLLE, New $30.00 Sold to Juanprado
Oil Cooler for M35A2 Multifuel, Including all gaskets and o-rings NOS $250.00

NEED
Fender, M35A2/A3, NOS
M35A3 CTIS Wheel Valve Stem
M35A3 Passenger side mirror mount

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks