• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WANT
Looking for a working metal temp gauge/sender, looks do not matter as long as it works and the lens is clear. NO PLASTIC CRAP
looking for a 809 series front winch drive shaft, NOT a wench drive shaft (already have one) a front WINCH driveshaft.
Looking for a 939 steering wheel, does not have to be new, a few minor cracks ok.
Looking for TWO inner wheel seals for a old 105,
Looking for 939 mirror with U shaped mounting bracket,
Looking for THREE 939 round mirrors,
Looking for 939a2 alt.
Looking for 939a2 starter,
Looking for a full rear set of thimbles/thimble nuts (20L/20R)
Looking for brake lock valve from 39/809 series wrecker.

FOR SALE

Have for sale 1990 931a2, straight from GL auction 4 years ago (just sat in storage), I replaced the alt, tail light, broken L mirrow, batteries, 4 flat tires. The trans has dexron, engine oil so clean that you can read the markings on the stick though the oil, ALL the gauges work, truck shifts very smooth, all lights work but head lights (power to the lights. no seen leaks (air or water), holds air over night, drive line looks like it was greased a month ago. After sitting at least 4 years plus, it STARTED on about the first revaluation like I had just shut it off.
Asking $5000 with bill of sale, working on title now, title will not push the price up. Pictures in a day or two

Have for sale TWO 939a2 wheels with good tires $100 each.
Have for sale FIVE 939a2 wheels with BAD tires, some can not be used, others may be fixable, $50 each
Have for sale 939 5th wheel and ramps

TRADE
Anybody going to singles want to trade a set (20l,20r) of single rear lug nuts for a set of thimbles and thimble nuts (20l,20r of each)
I will %100 take the m931a2 give me a shout when you can.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will bring two one for the ticket thing papa bear idea of raising money for the rally and one to sell out right and money goes to Rally fund. Yea you might get one for a ticket price or $50.00 to rally fund paid not to me but clinto. One NOS M939 muffler.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'll trade you my thimbles and outer lugs from my M923. Please bring the wheel nuts so I can install them when I put on my new wheels and tires on location. I'll be easy to find since you're truck will be lifting mine for the tire swap.
WORKS for me, Thank You

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For Sale
M35A2/A3 passenger door, NOS?, complete, camo, $175.00 Sold to Floridianson
Snatch Block, NOS, 10-ton, looks brand new, $175.00
Armor, Turret, Mount needs to be re-welded on, $200.00
Tow Bar, Medium, W/3/4 and 1" feet and axle clamps, Excellent condition, $550.00
Wheel, M35A3, no valve stem $125.00 Sold to Matt444
Beadlock, M35A3 $25.00 Sold to Matt 444
Cab Reinforcement Plate, NOS, $150.00 Sold to Setoyota
Assault Rifle Scabbard, MOLLE, New $30.00 Sold to Juanprado to be picked up by Timntrucks or Dockrocker
Oil Cooler for M35A2 Multifuel, Including all gaskets and o-rings NOS $250.00
ATV Wagon by Bosski with bedliner (New cost is ~$2000.00) $750.00
U-Bolts for M66 Gun Ring Posts for M35A2/A3, 4", NOS $50.00
U-Bolts for M66 Gun Ring Posts for Armored Vehicles, 6", Used $25.00

NEED
Fender, M35A2/A3, NOS
M35A3 CTIS Wheel Valve Stem
M35A3 Passenger side mirror mount
I have added an NOS oil cooler for M35A2 multifuel that includes all gaskets and o-rings needed. I will donate the turret armor to the auction if I haven't sold it ahead of time.

Attachments

Last edited:

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't sold these panels yet, but I'll bring them anyway to donate them to the auction.
Resized_received_10160188832850331_5866.jpgResized_received_10160188832800331_4448.jpgResized_received_10160188832880331_5730.jpg

*I've got everything on my list lined up to buy except for some usable jerry cans & brackets. If you only have the cans that's fine too, just needs to be usable. I'm also looking for some metal/surplus boxes & possible a few 50 cal. ammo cans. Pm me with what you have. Thanks

TaylorTradingCo

*I've got everything on my list lined up to buy except for some usable jerry cans & brackets. If you only have the cans that's fine too, just needs to be usable. I'm also looking for some metal/surplus boxes & possible a few 50 cal. ammo cans. Pm me with what you have. Thanks[/QUOTE]

I have two good metal U.S. jerry cans (ALL CANS IN PICTURE SOLD NOW), as well as brackets, and plenty of nice 50cal ammo cans. I wasn't planning on bringing any cans, but if you'll tell me how many you need I can. I also have several with cool writing on them, such as practice grenades, smoke flares, ...

Derek

Attachments

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
*I've got everything on my list lined up to buy except for some usable jerry cans & brackets. If you only have the cans that's fine too, just needs to be usable. I'm also looking for some metal/surplus boxes & possible a few 50 cal. ammo cans. Pm me with what you have. Thanks
I have two good metal U.S. jerry cans, as well as brackets, and plenty of nice 50cal ammo cans. I wasn't planning on bringing any cans, but if you'll tell me how many you need I can. I also have several with cool writing on them, such as practice grenades, smoke flares, ...

Derek[/QUOTE]

Hi, I would like the nato can, the one in the front in the picture, thanks.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have two good metal U.S. jerry cans, as well as brackets, and plenty of nice 50cal ammo cans. I wasn't planning on bringing any cans, but if you'll tell me how many you need I can. I also have several with cool writing on them, such as practice grenades, smoke flares, ...

Derek[/QUOTE]

Id like both jerry cans/brackets too if they are not spoken for & 4 of the 50cal ammo cans. Just send me dm on what you want for them. Also when you message me send me your cell # too so when I get there I can contact you. Donny

TaylorTradingCo

Derek
Id like both jerry cans/brackets too if they are not spoken for & 4 of the 50cal ammo cans. Just send me dm on what you want for them. Also when you message me send me your cell # too so when I get there I can contact you. Donny[/QUOTE]

Sorry man, DockRocker beat you to the fuel cans. My 50cal ammo cans are $8 each. I may have some fuel can holders left, if so, I will bring them.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Its all good, hopefully I can some at the rally. Thanks for letting me know & for looking for the can holders. I'll get 4 of the 50cal ammo can for sure.

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a M101 Camo Cover and Wooden Bow Set Available.
Everything is in good working order! I removed this from my M101 when I put the Hard Shell on it a couple years ago.
The Cover and Bows have been stored in my barn ever since.
Asking $300 OBO

SOLD SOLD SOLD ....... SETOYOTA

Attachments

Last edited:

davidhdale

I'll be keeping my eyes open for a nice M1078.

Derek[/QUOTE] interested in the practice and smoke items for displays

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks