• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Tim I have some MKT parts for you from digger, Also if anyone needs anything transported from Knob Creek I will be there this weekend. That being said Patracy if you will send me a detailed list of what you want and maybe photos if you have them I will do my best to look for it.

matt444

For Sale

M35a2 AVM lockout hubs $400 used and in good shape

Wanted

M35 cab soft top just need top section, prefer green vinyl, back window section can be damaged
LMTV V-grove alternator pulley
One new335/80R20 Pirelli ps22 tire

Last edited:

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
WTB - winch hydraulic reservoir tank Cap

WTB - winch hydraulic reservoir tank Cap
Looking for a cap assembly for the hydraulic reservoir tank. See pics..

tank cap.jpg tank cap2.jpg

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
WANT
Looking for a working metal temp gauge/sender, looks do not matter as long as it works and the lens is clear. NO PLASTIC CRAP
looking for a 809 series front winch drive shaft, NOT a wench drive shaft (already have one) a front WINCH driveshaft.
Looking for a 939 steering wheel, does not have to be new, a few minor cracks ok.
Looking for TWO inner wheel seals for a old 105,
Looking for 939 mirror with U shaped mounting bracket,
Looking for THREE 939 round mirrors,
Looking for 939a2 alt.
looking for 939a2 starter
Looking for brake lock valve for a 39/809 wrecker
Looking for 4 pair of BDUs 38x32, anything but tan, camo green preferred
Somebody MUST HAVE some of this crap

FOR SALE

Have for sale 1991 931a1, straight from GL auction 4 years ago (just sat in storage), I replaced the alt, tail light, broken L mirrow, batteries, 4 flat tires. The trans has dexron, engine oil so clean that you can read the markings on the stick though the oil, ALL the gauges work, truck shifts very smooth, all lights work but head lights (power to the lights. no seen leaks (air or water), holds air over night, drive line looks like it was greased a month ago. After sitting at least 4 years plus, it STARTED on about the first revaluation like I had just shut it off.
Asking $5000 with title. Pictures in a day or two. Think sold BUT you never know till you wave good by.

Have for sale FIVE 939a2 wheels with BAD tires, some can not be used, others may be fixable, $50 each, $200 for all 5
Have for sale 939 5th wheel and ramps
Anybody want this crap loading only if asked for. WILL BE LOADED THIS THUR. NIGHT.

Last edited:

izzug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
FMTV Steel Front Grill and 1078 Bed Side Panels/Posts

These FMTV grills are from replacement cabs sold at Herlong Army Depot a few years back. I am bringing 4 grills to the Georgia Rally. They fit A0 and A1 cab's.
Grills are $425 at the rally........Just sold 2 of the 4

I also have 5 bed side panels for a LMTV 1078, 4 of the panels match, the rear panel is solid OD green and does have a 5 inch cut. The cut can be seen in the picture I have the 4 vertical support posts that drop into the bed.

$450 for panels and posts.

thanks,
rick

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks