• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the complete nos drivers door $400.00. Anyone have the nos passenger doors?

I have the complete nos springer seats top and bottoms cushions with frame work $80.00

I still have NOS Hemtt air ride seats $300.00 and not going to bring anything if not spoken for. I still have NOS camo cab soft top Deuce - 809 series. $295.00. Still have NOS 809 series air packs. $400.00. NOS 809 series right fender $300.00. Nice Deuce hood $175.00. Good takeout from a M916 Detroit Locker $200.00. Nice Deuce A3 bed $600.00
Can you send me some pics of the hood?? My email is: smctoy@aol.com & if its as good as you say Ill take it.

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stuff I'm looking for...
1) M35A2 Hard top-(best shape possible, little to no rust especially on the inside lip)
2) Boarding ladder-(5 or 6 step)
3) Deuce hood lift kit made by BBQ Rod-(I know these are rare, but just incase someone runs across one)
4) Jerry fuel cans-(looking for 4)
5) Driver's side door-(complete) for M35A2 truck
6) 1-inch feet/mounts for a medium tow bar-(also need the pins that fit this bar as well too)
7) Antenna mount
*Pm me or post pics of what you have, thanks guys!
I have three hard tops. I truly planned on keeping all of them but I will probably sell one if you would like to come take a look. I am not too far from you.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have three hard tops. I truly planned on keeping all of them but I will probably sell one if you would like to come take a look. I am not too far from you.
I can do that, shoot me a pm with your cell # & well figure out a time I can ride up & check them out. If its in good shape & the inner lip is good I'll buy one. Thanks for letting me know about them too.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have a takeoff M38A1 exhaust system. It sounded fine, my customer bought a nice repro system and is just finishing up his jeep.

Peter DeBella sells new repro systems for $165 plus shipping. I can bring this used kit to the rally for... I don't know, how's $75 sound?

If you're building an M38A1 on a budget, this is a good way to get exhaust on it for less than retail.

20180721_202207.jpg20180721_202156.jpg20180721_202200.jpg20180721_202203.jpg

You can hear the exhaust on the truck here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-SSQ8h4r44

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found some M880 tow bar plates.$30.00 bucks for the two. Found some double axle clamps for tow bars. $40.00 bucks for both. Also some NOS air tanks but there is a divider in the middle so it would need a extended drill bit to open up the divider. $40.00 bucks for one. As I said I will not be dragging any up that is not spoken for so pm me please. Tanks.

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Might be selling my 1944 Willys MB. Engine does not have compression but otherwise sound. Restored. There are pics out there awhile back on previous threads but don't have any handy to post right now. Jeep is in Atlanta area right now. $28K comes with demil'd 1919 and demil'd Thompson along with BII, SCR539(??) radio, and other gear. I will absolutely not separate the gear from the jeep so don't ask. I have a lot more the 28K into just the resto on this jeep. I really don't want to sell it but it probably would be for the better. Tub is repop. If I bring it to Corpus, it's just going to get cancer. Everything rusts like crazy here in about point 2 nanoseconds.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found some M880 tow bar plates.$30.00 bucks for the two. Found some double axle clamps for tow bars. $40.00 bucks for both. Also some NOS air tanks but there is a divider in the middle so it would need a extended drill bit to open up the divider. $40.00 bucks for one. As I said I will not be dragging any up that is not spoken for so pm me please. Tanks.
Ill take the double axle clamps for tow bars if they are not spoken for, I'll send you a pm as well.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for everyone who has helped me find what I'm looking for, still needing these parts if anyone has any...

Boarding ladder-(5 or 6 step)
Jerry fuel cans-(looking for 4)
metal or wooden crates-(send me pics of what you have or post on here)

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry no more Deuce camo cab covers or hood. Believe I still have one more set of double axle clamps and three more NOS air tanks plus two more Deuce drivers complete doors. Time is ticking Tanks

MDSA

SCM

I've got 5 replica 105mm wooden ammo cases. $20 each. Can bring them to Georgia. The Jerry cans are only good for display. $10 each.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one set left of the ladder handrail set up. It comes with the holders for the ladder and a set of holders to mount where ever you store your ladder. The hand rail you see is the one I welded the Tee pee looking thing on the top to help this old man. The one I have for sale is just the bottom curved part just like it came. Good for 5 to 6 step ladders. $40.00 bucks. Also have a NOS sprag unit for the 809series. $450.00. Still have good takeout 915 series Detroit locker.$200.00. Still have NOS 5 ton combat wheels $200.00 per wheel stored inside but four sure I am not dragging up a set if not spoken for. Also have HEMTT wheels for sale stored inside $150.00 per wheel. Thanks.

Attachments

Last edited:

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have one set left of the ladder handrail set up. It comes with the holders for the ladder and a set of holders to mount where ever you store your ladder. The hand rail you see is the one I welded the Tee pee looking thing on the top to help this old man. The one I have for sale is just the bottom curved part just like it came. Good for 5 to 6 step ladders. $40.00 bucks. Also have a NOS sprag unit for the 809series. $450.00. Still have good takeout 915 series Detroit locker.$200.00. Still have NOS 5 ton combat wheels $200.00 per wheel stored inside but four sure I am not dragging up a set if not spoken for. Also have HEMTT wheels for sale stored inside $150.00 per wheel. Thanks.
Put me down for the hand rail too, it will go great with a ladder that I can hopefully find at or by the event.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks