• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

sandcobra164

I'm looking for some M939 rear axle inner seals, outer seals and lockwashers (X4) for my rear axles and (1) pinion seal for my rear most axle. I need to complete an annual axle service on my truck and do not have the parts on hand. I can order them but figured I could save on shipping if I purchased in person. I also need (2) front inner seals and boots if you have them and the two external oil pump hoses for a 250 Cummins. Please post if you have these items and put me down for them if you have them for a reasonable price. If you post in this thread, I'll claim them within a week or you can private message me.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Think I have the boots and some used oil lines but you could just get some new ones made? Will check soon.
The lower oil line is a PTT fitting. 1-5/16-14 female on the pan side. Not common at hydraulic shops.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I'm looking for some M939 rear axle inner seals, outer seals and lockwashers (X4) for my rear axles and (1) pinion seal for my rear most axle. I need to complete an annual axle service on my truck and do not have the parts on hand. I can order them but figured I could save on shipping if I purchased in person. I also need (2) front inner seals and boots if you have them and the two external oil pump hoses for a 250 Cummins. Please post if you have these items and put me down for them if you have them for a reasonable price. If you post in this thread, I'll claim them within a week or you can private message me.

I've got a box of seals here somewhere. Seems they came to me from some southern guy thatsgoofy looking...

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve talked to him. Shipping has been a problem. If you could help with that maybe I can put a deal together

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I’ve talked to him. Shipping has been a problem. If you could help with that maybe I can put a deal together
Get it taken care or and I can get it done. Im not far from there. I can get it before october I am sure

Russ Knight

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want a straight pipe and 7 new tires and wheels for my M925A2. Hope to have the money for the tires by then and get Wes to bring them if he comes.

sandcobra164

I think I've gotten my buys sorted out, even have an M819 to help me lift my truck one end at a time so I can switch tires. Floridianson, please bring the 5 ton front boots. I'll take on the job locally with help from a friend after the rally. Gimp, my friends drank your beer last year and will likely do the same this year if you don't show up. Simp, Thank You, I need at least 3 runflats for the steer tires and spare. I still think you'd lose on the trade of swapping a set of rims and tires for my 14R20 Goodyear AT2's but I don't know the market as well as you do. You might do alright though, Swampdonkey sold me some old XZL's that came off the front of his truck mounted on M939 Combats and they are included in the trade. Worn down but still holding air.

sandcobra164

Thanks Kindly Floridianson, I'll get some made after the show. I'm only replacing mine due to age. They are not leaking or showing any signs of illness but they are a rather critical part of the NHC 250 oiling system so I'll replace them during the after rally oil change.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I've got em in Memphis if you are ever up this way. $30 each. Or I can ditch em off at Jeff's.

He may also have some wheels as well

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
M105a2 for sale in good shape, wind up landing gear, and has rear stabilizer. Bearings repacked 2 years ago, comes with spare tire/wheel combo. $850 obo or trade

Also have bows, fiberglass side boards and front/rear boards available for it in excellent condition for additional $$$

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks