• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I'm bringing the ARFAB tent and some other misc. items. Como netting is spoken for.Tent is complete with frame, connecting poles, end curtains and carrying bag. This is the same type tent that the rally uses for a dining tent.800 bucks.Two sets of metal mudflaps off 5 ton cargo trucks. They have the small rubber flaps at the bottom. Mudflaps and support brackets. 50 bucks a set. 90 bucks if you take both.Foxhole covers......made to go over a fighting position to keep dirt off the troops. Made of plastic with metal frame and carrying case. 20 bucks each or buy several and get a deal.Nice T-shirts with ZOMBIE CONVOY on them. These are left over from my event last year. Olive drab and desert sand color. Various sizes.5 bucks each.Aircraft seats made from red nylon webbing. Came out of a Blackhawk chopper. About 10 feet wide. Webbing only, no metal frame. 10 bucks a pop.Buttload of the waterproof bags that were used as rucksack liners in the old ALICE gear. 50 cents a pop. Got plenty.I will be arriving early Friday morning and leaving late Friday evening. If you won't be there till Saturday let me know and I'll leave what you want with a trusted soul and you can send me a USPS money order. My cell is 256-557-1146 Call or text me with if you want any of the above.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have some (NIB) HMMVW/CUCV torque converters there, super-cheap (!) Also, NIB Deuce transmission countershafts...
(One of each will go to the raffle.)

Smokinyoda

This is the last of it... I hope!

Some sort of canvas cross, 18x17, $10

Big azz tent, roughly 189"x154" folded in half (so 189x308 unfolded), didn't see any holes or rips but did see duct tape in places, $50
Buy this tent and the end section and vestibule I listed last night for $75.

If you need any tarps, cargo covers, etc check my other posts. Will make good deals on everything, I am only bringing stuff that is spoken for.
See you all on Saturday!

Attachments

Last edited:

Rmtaunton

395 spares

30 for 1

100 for 4

They are 40 to 50 percent

Free tubes that came out of them with purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FloridaAKM

Your big tent is the cover part of the expandable 16' x 16' tent system. It is the older version with the black interior, as the newer ones are white. The end caps are separate as is the frame system. Great price, now back to your regular scheduled program.
This is the last of it... I hope!

Some sort of canvas cross, 18x17, $10

Big azz tent, roughly 189"x154" folded in half (so 189x308 unfolded), didn't see any holes or rips but did see duct tape in places, $50
Buy this tent and the end section and vestibule I listed last night for $75.

If you need any tarps, cargo covers, etc check my other posts. Will make good deals on everything, I am only bringing stuff that is spoken for.
See you all on Saturday!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks