• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
If anyone is interested in deuce hood lift kits I will have them available at the rally looking at $225 a set primed with struts. If anyone is interested in them not coming to the rally same price plus shipping from zip 30512. They will be available after first of October due to other commitments.

Also if you have any projects requiring plasma cut parts please PM me, if it fits in the deuce I can deliver to the rally no cost.😁

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone is interested in deuce hood lift kits I will have them available at the rally looking at $225 a set primed with struts. If anyone is interested in them not coming to the rally same price plus shipping from zip 30512. They will be available after first of October due to other commitments.

Also if you have any projects requiring plasma cut parts please PM me, if it fits in the deuce I can deliver to the rally no cost.
Put me down for one of the kits!

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Believe I have more M880 mounts as one pair sold. Also have plenty of NOS 939 series mufflers trade for food. Nice Deuce bumper $150.00.

Attachments

Last edited:

alpine44

WTB: Rear cover (the one over the tank) for MEP701A

WTS: Jerry can holders, headlight guards. Will post pictures and price in about a week.
Also WTS: M1009 transmission (TH400) and transfer case (NP208 ). Both original, ~80k miles, no issues, oil looked and smelled great. Changed my truck to 700R4/NP241. Tranny $300 OBO, T-case $200 OBO.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looking for a 939 steering wheel, does not have to be new, just no cracks.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
WTB
Pair WWII jeep tail lights
Pair WWII jeep combat wheels
Pair CUCV shackles
M101 wiring harness plug to lights
Deuce snatch block

For sale
M1009 receiver hitch $75
M1009 wheel slightly bent w/tire $10 good for spare
Deuce Springer seat needs bottom cushion $50

been known to trade for anything OD green

MDSA

Hard to believe how much great stuff (junk) I've collected. Time to clear out some of it. Will deliver to Georgia.
M37 Parts​
Grill/headlight guards. 15 for all 3
(2) LU4 winches, 2 PTO's and driveshafts, 1 needs rebuilding, 1 is in parts. 750
100 amp alternator and rectifier 150
Transfer case 200
Front shackles and mounts 30 pair

Miscellaneous​
REPLICA 105mm ammo crates 20 each​
Avibank 7" push pull pins (1) pristine 20​
(2) some slight rust 10 each
Heavy 15' cables with huge eyelets 15
Jerry can holder and mount for M1061 30​
Jerry cans for display only. 10 each
Antenna mount 5
Helicopter hand winch. 40
Air tanks. 5 each. SOLD
Taillights - 10 metal, 5 plastic each
Old style taillights. 10 each
Arctic grill covers for Deuce. 25 each
Shackles 6"x9", 1 1/2" threaded pin 25 each
Tow bars, welded collars, medium, no feet
Tow bar lunette pipe 25
Tow bar outer pipe 25
Tow bar inner pipe 25 (has a very slight bend)​
Tow bar inner pipe (has been dragged and has wear) free if other pipes are bought
Tow axle clamps 25 pair

1" pins, 5" usable length 5 each (from M114)
Trailer plug off M832 Dolly, 25' 50
Air hoses with glad hands​
Deuce lug nuts, bud nuts​

Pioneer tool trailer - no title 800. SOLD

CCKW PTO. 100

M101 parts
Tailgate chain and pin. 15 both​

Last edited:

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Hard to believe how much great stuff (junk) I've collected. Time to clear out some of it. Will deliver to Georgia.

M37 Parts​
Grill/headlight guards. 15 for all 3
(2) LU4 winches, 2 PTO's and driveshafts, 1 needs rebuilding, 1 is in parts. 750
100 amp alternator and rectifier 150
Transfer case 200
Front shackles and mounts 30 pair

Miscellaneous​
REPLICA 105mm ammo crates 20 each​
Avibank 7" push pull pins (1) pristine 20​
(2) some slight rust 10 each
Heavy 15' cables with huge eyelets 15
Jerry can holder and mount for M1061 30​
Jerry cans for display only. 10 each
Antenna mount 5
Helicopter hand winch. 40
Air tanks. 5 each
Taillights - 10 metal, 5 plastic each
Old style taillights. 10 each
Arctic grill covers for Deuce. 25 each
Shackles 6"x9", 1 1/2" threaded pin 25 each
Tow bars, welded collars, medium, no feet
Tow bar lunette pipe 25
Tow bar outer pipe 25
Tow bar inner pipe 25 (has a very slight bend)​
Tow bar inner pipe (has been dragged and has wear) free if other pipes are bought
Tow axle clamps 25 pair

1" pins, 5" usable length 5 each (from M114)
Trailer plug off M832 Dolly, 25' 50
Air hoses with glad hands​
Deuce lug nuts, bud nuts​

Pioneer tool trailer - no title 800

CCKW PTO. 100

M101 parts
Tailgate chain and pin. 15 both​
Can I see the large 15’ cables?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looking for a 939 steering wheel, does not have to be new, just no cracks.
Also a working metal temp gauge/sender, looks do not matter as long as it works and the lens is clear. NO PLASTIC CRAP

sandcobra164

MSDA,
What size are the air tanks. Truck specific does not matter as I have a friend trying to add a small onboard air system for a 2500 Ram with a Cummins to supply pressure for an exhaust brake set-up.

sandcobra164

MSDA,
I'll let you know what my friend says about the air tanks. It's likely Yes but please let me confirm. The axle clamps belong to me if they are for 1" pins and the chains are decent. For that price it wouldn't matter if I never use them, just piece of mind if I have to pull something without shackle mounts.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey guys I'm not taking anymore orders for the Deuce hood lift kits at this time, current orders will be honored and the kits will be available soon, another member has contacted me to let me know he was working on these and is much further along than we were so I'm going to let him take this one. Please understand I just don't want to compete with another member and will focus on the 800 series and A3 Deuce around the end of September.

There are NO bad feelings here and thanks for your understanding
Micro

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Guys I spoke with microjeep this morning. He and I came up with a game plan to not step on each other's toes. I will honor his $225 price on the 5 kits folks have spoken for on this thread. I'm not 100% sure who they are micro is going to relay them to me I believe. I have the struts BBQrod used and I think they are a little too strong. So it may be another week getting the struts ironed out. The kit will include a cable for closing hood from the ground. The regular price will be $250.00 per kit plus shipping. Or deliver to rally. I'll be across the street in a M109 camper.
View attachment 738111View attachment 738112

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Guys I spoke with microjeep this morning. He and I came up with a game plan to not step on each other's toes. I will honor his $225 price on the 5 kits folks have spoken for on this thread. I'm not 100% sure who they are micro is going to relay them to me I believe. I have the struts BBQrod used and I think they are a little too strong. So it may be another week getting the struts ironed out. The kit will include a cable for closing hood from the ground. The regular price will be $250.00 per kit plus shipping. Or deliver to rally. I'll be across the street in a M109 camper.
View attachment 738111View attachment 738112
Hey bud, I'm on that list & I'm still going to contact you soon about the hard top for my M35A2 too. Look for me to call you this weekend, Donny

Jimma

Got a few things for sale or trade. 1- m35a2 artic front cover, 2 - new old stock drivers seat and seat back cushions for a springer seat , a m35a2 hood and a boarding ladder. Shoot me some offers.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks