• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

Welder1

I have 13 11.00-20 Titan NDCC tires in good shape. I was running these on my truck and switched to radials. They are 65-95% tires still have plenty of tread left. I will take $700 for all 13 can deliver to the Rally. If you want any pictures let me know.

Eddie

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Anyone have a 5 pin 60amp generator power cable and/or a 60amp single phase power distribution box?
Looking for good roof for SICPS tents...could use up to 3.

For those remembering my orange cases, I will probably have a few of them available this year. I'd probably be more interested in trades than selling.

I am waiting on the local weather report before I can commit to coming for the rally. If we have another Harvey, it may affect my ability to come. I still have to come to east no matter what.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've found or been contacted about all the parts I'm looking to buy, but still need/looking for a good hard top for my 64 M35A2 truck. The inner lip on mine is rusted through so that's my biggest concern from anyone who has one, pm me if you have something along with pics. Thanks guys.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hard to believe how much great stuff (junk) I've collected. Time to clear out some of it. Will deliver to Georgia.
M37 Parts​
Grill/headlight guards. 15 for all 3
(2) LU4 winches, 2 PTO's and driveshafts, 1 needs rebuilding, 1 is in parts. 750
100 amp alternator and rectifier 150
Transfer case 200
Front shackles and mounts 30 pair

Miscellaneous​
REPLICA 105mm ammo crates 20 each​
Avibank 7" push pull pins (1) pristine 20​
(2) some slight rust 10 each
Heavy 15' cables with huge eyelets 15
Jerry can holder and mount for M1061 30​
Jerry cans for display only. 10 each
Antenna mount 5
Helicopter hand winch. 40
Air tanks. 5 each
Taillights - 10 metal, 5 plastic each
Old style taillights. 10 each
Arctic grill covers for Deuce. 25 each
Shackles 6"x9", 1 1/2" threaded pin 25 each
Tow bars, welded collars, medium, no feet
Tow bar lunette pipe 25
Tow bar outer pipe 25
Tow bar inner pipe 25 (has a very slight bend)​
Tow bar inner pipe (has been dragged and has wear) free if other pipes are bought
Tow axle clamps 25 pair

1" pins, 5" usable length 5 each (from M114)
Trailer plug off M832 Dolly, 25' 50
Air hoses with glad hands​
Deuce lug nuts, bud nuts​

Pioneer tool trailer - no title 800

CCKW PTO. 100

M101 parts
Tailgate chain and pin. 15 both​
Sent you a pm about some of the parts you have listed.

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
Items for sale/Trade
$750 M105A2 in good condition, wind up landing gear, rear stabilizer. Comes with spare tire&wheel, spare brake diaphragm. Bearings repacked, brakes are good

*offer* Fiberglass bedsides + front & rear sides in EXCELLENT condition + wooden bows for sale for extra

*offer* HUGE tent, don’t know just how big, but in the bag it takes up the entire bed of my 105a2 and comes with a lot of fiberglass tent poles. In good shape

*offer* Flip up non-roll up landing gear for sale

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
We will be bringing a semi trailer with new and used 16.00 XZLs, 14.00 XZLs, 395 MVT/XML tires and some HMMWV tires. As will be bringing plenty of the old Goodyear MT tires on wheels for those 1102 and generator trailer owners who do not have spares.

The tires will be priced to move and nothing is going home with us.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Dock Rocker

I am bringing a few things.

I have a complete NOS hmmwv underbody protection kit.

I have an 18k warm industrial MRAP winch. It has the air setup to lock the clutch in and out via the cab. Great for the 5 ton guys that want a winch. $550

I am going to clean out the shed and see what else i can find.

I am looking for a tire carrier for a hmmwv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I am bringing a few things.

I have a complete NOS hmmwv underbody protection kit.

I have an 18k warm industrial MRAP winch. It has the air setup to lock the clutch in and out via the cab. Great for the 5 ton guys that want a winch. $550

I am going to clean out the shed and see what else i can find.

I am looking for a tire carrier for a hmmwv

Does the winch have the controller?

Dock Rocker

No but it’s just the pane Jane 3 wire warn controller. It’s the same as the one on my 12k winch.

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We will be bringing a semi trailer with new and used 16.00 XZLs, 14.00 XZLs, 395 MVT/XML tires and some HMMWV tires. As will be bringing plenty of the old Goodyear MT tires on wheels for those 1102 and generator trailer owners who do not have spares.

The tires will be priced to move and nothing is going home with us.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I may be in on some 16.00's also I may take the PLS wheels if you don't sell them before the rally.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys, I'm still looking for at least 4 "usable/not rusted to ****" jerry cans & brackets to hold them. Straps are optional for a have several extras already.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I need some deuce (M44 series) frame extensions for winch trucks and I need the chain and hook assy. for a deuce winch. I bought a mostly complete winch kit for one of my trucks but these items were missing.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone interested in a HMMWV project? Body, civvy hood, frame and other parts. PM me for more info. See pics (some of which are not clear, bit there is a lot of stuff around it). If someone is interested, we will work out the logistics.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks