• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

TaylorTradingCo

used immersion drum water heaters $20 each, NOS rat rod generator/equipment radiators $150 each, NIB 300# electric chain hoist $300, fold up Sterno stoves (includes can of fuel) $10 each, large Hardigg plastic storage case with removable wheels $50, NOS jerry can tri-pods $10 each

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looking for a 939 steering wheel, does not have to be new, just no cracks.
Also a working metal temp gauge/sender, looks do not matter as long as it works and the lens is clear. NO PLASTIC CRAP
Also looking for a 809 series front winch drive shaft, NOT a wench drive shaft (already have one) a front WINCH driveshaft.

TaylorTradingCo

I am looking for cheap mounted 1100-20 tire/wheels with 10 lugs for 5 tons. I have several guys who use them for work in the woods and are constantly tearing them up. They don't have to be nice, not even much tread ok, as long as they hold aie good and are not dry rotted or gouged or cut. Looking for them in the $25-40 price range preferably, but will consider a little more.
Derek
423-255-6509

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
800 series (M35A2 &n5-ton cargos) headache racks $30 (nice fiberglass one $40), various troop seat parts $varies, used seat cushions $10 per piece, spare tire hangers $20 each, hose/wire spools $20 each, 5-ton winch, has bumper extensions, but no driveshaft or PTO, do have shift linkage though, unkown condition $500 (only bringing if presold)
Derek put me down for a hose reel and a couple tripods. If I can't make it there I'll make sure some one gets them for me.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
800 series (M35A2 &n5-ton cargos) headache racks $30 (nice fiberglass one $40), various troop seat parts $varies, used seat cushions $10 per piece, spare tire hangers $20 each, hose/wire spools $20 each, 5-ton winch, has bumper extensions, but no driveshaft or PTO, do have shift linkage though, unkown condition $500 (only bringing if presold)
Id like one of the hose/wire spools $ 20 each & one of the NOS jerry can tri-pods $10 each as well. Id also like of the of the headache racks/wooded one for my M35A2 truck. Thanks

TaylorTradingCo

Metal storage box $40 (sold DockRocker), pioneer tool rack (3) $10, NOS mirrors $15 each, machine gun storage rack $60, NOS M101A2/3 wheel backing plates with all brake components $75 each, jerry can expansion type fuel feed lid with vent tube $15 (sold DockRocker)

Attachments

Last edited:

Dock Rocker

Metal storage box $40, pioneer tool rack (3) $10, NOS mirrors $15 each, machine gun storage rack $60, NOS M101A2/3 wheel backing plates with all brake components $75 each, jerry can expansion type fuel feed lid with vent tube $15
Put the storage box, 2 mirrorS, and the the fuel feed lid on my tab as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
DocRocker,
I think I have the feed tube for that (2 sections). Let me look for it next week (I'm working until next Friday). If I got it, I can mail it to you, just pay the ride. I had a couple of these pipes sitting around excess and I'm thinking I might have thrown them out but like I said, I'll check next week.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Metal storage box $40 (sold DockRocker), pioneer tool rack (3) $10, NOS mirrors $15 each, machine gun storage rack $60, NOS M101A2/3 wheel backing plates with all brake components $75 each, jerry can expansion type fuel feed lid with vent tube $15 (sold DockRocker)
If you happen to come across/find another metal storage box that you sold to DockRocker let me know. Thanks

TaylorTradingCo

DocRocker,
I think I have the feed tube for that (2 sections). Let me look for it next week (I'm working until next Friday). If I got it, I can mail it to you, just pay the ride. I had a couple of these pipes sitting around excess and I'm thinking I might have thrown them out but like I said, I'll check next week.
Carmack, no need, mine includes the one piece vent tube with it, not pictured, but mentioned.

TaylorTradingCo

Huge ground rod kit with box $60 (sold DockRocker), 3/4" tow bar pin $10 (sold SCM35A2), single axle chain foot with chain $10 (sold SCM35A2), without chain $5, 24v rear 3 light bar new $15 (sold SCM35A2), 24v power supply/110v input, great to have in shop to test stuff without having to fool with batteries, I used it to test all of my fuel pumps $75

Attachments

Last edited:

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Huge ground rod kit with box $60 (sold DockRocker), 3/4" tow bar pin $10, single axle chain foot with chain $10, without chain $5, 24v rear 3 light bar new $15, 24v power supply/110v input, great to have in shop to test stuff without having to fool with batteries, I used it to test all of my fuel pumps $75
Add the 3/4" tow bar pin $10, the single axle chain foot with chain $10 & the 24v rear 3 light bar new $15 to the list of parts I've asked about.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Add the 3/4" tow bar pin $10, the single axle chain foot with chain $10 & the 24v rear 3 light bar new $15 to the list of parts I've asked about.
Do you have the mate if you buy the single chain clamp? I believe I have just one siting around if you need it.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for:

1) A single hoop for the deuce bed cover.
2) Complete seat covers for passenger and spring seat
3) Better quality seat foam for the spring seat base!!!
4) A pair of round OD or black spot mirrors with brackets and clamps
5) Trailer (M105) light pigtail

I doubt I'll be able to attend the meet, as I recently moved here and have too many house projects. I'm hoping someone coming from Midland's SC can haul these items back for me.

Thanks guys,
Rick

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'm looking for:

5) Trailer (M105) light pigtail

I doubt I'll be able to attend the meet, as I recently moved here and have too many house projects. I'm hoping someone coming from Midland's SC can haul these items back for me.

Thanks guys,
Rick
I should have a few laying around, if I can find one, you can have it.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Ron I'm looking for an entire trailer wiring harness pigtail to lights, I have the lights if you have any of this I will be happy to pay you for it thanks

Smike740

Steel Soldiers Supporter

I am bringing a few things.

I have a complete NOS hmmwv underbody protection kit.

I have an 18k warm industrial MRAP winch. It has the air setup to lock the clutch in and out via the cab. Great for the 5 ton guys that want a winch. $550

I am going to clean out the shed and see what else i can find.

I am looking for a tire carrier for a hmmwv

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interested in the MRAP winch, will send PM for more details

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks