• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

Welder1

I have 13 11.00-20 Titan NDCC tires in good shape. I was running these on my truck and switched to radials. They are 65-95% tires still have plenty of tread left. I will take $700 for all 13 can deliver to the Rally. If you want any pictures let me know.

Eddie
Anybody interested? I will make you a deal on these if you want them.

Eddie

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ron I'm looking for an entire trailer wiring harness pigtail to lights, I have the lights if you have any of this I will be happy to pay you for it thanks
I may have some more leads but no trailer wiring, the wiring is the old THREE wire wiring, one to the left TS/B, one to the right TS/B, one the the running lights,(both tied together), if you want to use black out lights, it is SIX wires to the back, the ground is the frame, it is picked up at the lead at the tie in junction. It is my thought that IF I need the blackout lights, I am in the WRONG place, at the WRONG time and in the WRONG truck, so with that being said, I do not even wire black out lights and besides if I were to need them I would just run blacked out.

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have the mate if you buy the single chain clamp? I believe I have just one siting around if you need it.
Bring it with you, I'm already getting a set from you & I can use what you have along with this one for my second two bar. Thanks too

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here goes the beginning of my For Sale list for this year. I have a lot to move this year, so offers will be appreciated and actually considered! :0)

My M101a1 / a2 Trailer. This Trailer has a 1969 Frame with the newer A2 body, so very little to no rust!
Trailer has fairly new rubber and good condition Cover!
Asking $2000 OBO or Trade for Double Axle Enclosed Trailer 7x14 Vnose if Possible!

Trailer load of Pelican and Hardigg cases many have wheels and pull out handles.
All Cases are in Good working order. Except for Gun case in 3rd pic, it needs some help! Handles actually. Im going to call Pelican and see about getting them.
Many of these cases I used and worked with! Price rang on cases will range from $40 to $150
The largest of my cases that have Pull Out Handles and Wheels are 29" long X 20" wide X 19" tall Out side Dimentions.
I have 4, 2 Green Hardiggs, and 2 Black Pelicans. I can pack a lot of items in these baby's!

I have a Large 18 door Metal Locker. Very Good Condition, asking $150 or Trade for a couple double door Metal Cabinets with shelves like in second picture.
If I there is some interest I will bring to Rally.

A Vintage very nice large metal file cabinet with carry handles....... If that tells you anything about the weight! Asking $80.00 OBO

2 Heavy Duty Steel File Cabinets with 7 Drawers Each. These have Very Strong well built drawers in them! Great for handling the heavy load from Nuts and Bolts! Asking $80 each
I will bring if there is any interest. SOLD to juanprado to be pickup. waiting on payment. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Starting to gather stuff up to bring to the rally. I have here a pair of large tow bar feet $50, a 24v slave powered fuel pump $400, a M101 trailer leg $20, some gunner platforms $20, some Hummer gun turret arrowheads weapon mounting parts $100, and a pair of 2 1/2-ton radiators I took and had rebuilt $250 each.
I will take the radiators if they are multifuel. I have 11.00-20's to trade for a portion of the $500. Not sure how many I have.

Last edited:

TaylorTradingCo

I will take the radiators if they are multifuel. I have 11.00-20's to trade for a portion of the $500. Not sure how many I have.
One of them has already been spoken for, but you can have the other one, yes Multifuel. The gasser NOS ones are identical, but have the outlets on the opposite side, you could probably have them moved and resoldered.
Derek

TaylorTradingCo

New aluminum fuel tanks 18" tall x 30" wide X 22" deep 50 gallon $200, WWII wrist compass, really neat, has sights on top, side window $40, giant axles $500 each, bridge truck rear dual kit 4 wheels 2 spacers and 20 extra long studs $250

Attachments

Last edited:

sandcobra164

I'm looking for a few fuel filters for the large driver's side frame mounted canister. I've found them online but $14 shipping per filter is a deal breaker.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Derek, I need you to add one of those M35 spare tire carriers to my M105 headache rack (again, customer). I'll have cash for you for both.

C

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey bud, will you take $30 for it?? If so, add it to my collection.
10 4
I can make this a lot easer since you are the one buying everything I am bring up there. How bout you just buy everything I own and I will go to Belize.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks