• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2018 Georgia Military Vehicle Rally buy-sell-trade

TaylorTradingCo

new take off fuel tanks

I found a source for these new take off 45 gallon diesel fuel tanks. This company mods brand new trucks for a special purpose and the factory tanks are in their way, so they pull them off immediately. They measure 28"wide x 22" deep x 18" tall. $60 each. I can get lots of them.

Attachments

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found a source for these new take off 45 gallon diesel fuel tanks. This company mods brand new trucks for a special purpose and the factory tanks are in their way, so they pull them off immediately. They measure 28"wide x 22" deep x 18" tall. $60 each. I can get lots of them.
Any deals for buying multiple? 4?

Last edited:

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put me down for one of these fuel tanks as well too.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
7447.jpg6931.jpg
Looking for a few items for our museum any donations are greatly appreciated but we are willing to pay.
Correct mirrors for our m52 tractor.
Driver side front fender, turn signal and guard for our m35a2 deuce
Please p.m. if you have any of these items. Thanks Micro

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
I’ll take a fuel tank please

Elijah95

Certified Rookie
I’m bringing a winch and bumper assembly off what I believe to be a m211. $300

I have (2) 5 ton cargo covers,
1 is rough
The other is in decent shape has a couple patchable tears and needs a little paint.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you only bringing those pre-claimed? I'm still not sure if I can make it medically but if I do I'd like one of these. Thx.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
looking for a working metal temp gauge/sender, looks do not matter as long as it works and the lens is clear. NO PLASTIC CRAP

Looking for a 809 series front winch drive shaft, NOT a wench drive shaft (already have one) a front WINCH driveshaft.

Looking for a 939 steering wheel, does not have to be new, just no cracks.

Anybody going to singles want to trade a set (20l,20r) of single rear lug nuts for a set of thimbles and thimble nuts (20l,20r of each)

Looking for TWO inner wheel seals for a old 105

Last edited:

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
I'll have a lot of the usual stuff, but the big things I need to sell are the A/C and heater units out of my M934 expando van. I pulled them for a sale that fell through and I'm tired of walking around them in my shop. I do not know the operational condition of either. I would need to have at least a deposit before hauling the A/C to the rally. I would really like to see them go to someone who can use them but if they don't sell this year I'm going to have to scrap them. Also, I've gotten permission to be the official rally sticker sales person so come see me or the wife (more than likely the wife) to get yours.

Attachments

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
New aluminum fuel tanks 18" tall x 30" wide X 22" deep 50 gallon $200, WWII wrist compass, really neat, has sights on top, side window $40, giant axles $500 each, bridge truck rear dual kit 4 wheels 2 spacers and 20 extra long studs $250
Do any of those axles have the pinion pass through for tandems?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks