• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures from the past

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A good friend of mine shared these pictures with me the other day.

"175 Mules from AZ and CA, 9 trailer parts 3-10-96" Is written on the back of one of them.

No other info is available, and yes they are all long gone. There may be more pictures yet to be discovered.

Attachments

kubotaman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The picture of the Recoilless Rifle Mule was taken at the 1986 MVCC (Predecessor to the MVPA) National Convention at Lowell, MA. I can tell because that is our M114 on a trailer behind our Deuce.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The mule stacks look like the ones Leonard Grove used to have and if I remember he was from College Station also. Leonard, Bill Watson and Charlie Miller taught me all I know about Mules and sadly they have all passed on.

antennaclimber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The mule stacks look like the ones Leonard Grove used to have and if I remember he was from College Station also. Leonard, Bill Watson and Charlie Miller taught me all I know about Mules and sadly they have all passed on.
You are exactly right!
The pictures are from the Leonard Grove collection. His place was in Pleasant Gap, just a few miles from State College.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wait, you're familiar with mules? Holy cow!

Great pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks