• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1070 Newbie Wannabe, Tell me about them!

71DeuceAK

I've been lurking and posting here for years now, and of course planning on getting a Deuce, then an M939 series 5 ton (Definitely getting an M939 of some sort one of these days at all costs!)

But I think I finally had the proverbial fire lit under my feet to get an M1070 HET at some point, way down the road. Way down the road. As in, in another 10 years probably.

Looking to learn their specs and their shortcomings and their quirks!

-Yes, I know it's ridiculously big

-No, I do not anticipate anything about them to be inexpensive in the least

-No, I do not expect it to go fast

-No, I do not expect it to get good fuel mileage.

But looking to learn everything else about them. Needing some good mentors here...anybody up for answering lots of newbie questions?

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks