• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

The day comes to cut down

dmetalmiki

" Ha! But"..those who know me know I definitely will.

After..THIS ONE!.......Happy (ongoing days).

The truck drive absolutely fine, good steering, good transmission, good brakes. Just a real nice all round vehicle. And it is a tipper as well.
It has 'presence', it wholly represents an era..gets looks of admiration, many salutes and waves.

Attachments

dmetalmiki

That (for me anywaze) is just one of those trucks that give a lump to the throat when folk stop look and wave at as it goes by.
We just looked in the back..And, Wow, ropes, ammo boxes, stretchers, canvass 1/2 doors, canvass full? doors,and more stuff we will dig into tomorrow.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That (for me anywaze) is just one of those trucks that give a lump to the throat when folk stop look and wave at as it goes by.
We just looked in the back..And, Wow, ropes, ammo boxes, stretchers, canvass 1/2 doors, canvass full? doors,and more stuff we will dig into tomorrow.
"looked in the back"???? My goodness man, you bought her sight unseen? I am flabbergasted at the extra treasure in the back!!! Sending a note of gratitude to the seller, possibly? More pics would be greatly appreciated!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks