• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How much would you pay for this Gamma Goat?

M1.30-'06

How much would you say this Gamma Goat is worth, assuming the engine runs and the rest of the drivetrain is good/serviceable?

How much is it worth without the engine and transmission?

Thanks

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Complete and running - $3K to $4K. Without the engine and tranny $1,000 to $2,000. I believe that some dealers are selling Goats in similar condition missing the engine and tranny for the same range.

krahsone

Gamma Goats for sale

I have 3 goats for sale, the one pictured above is one of them. We are asking 3000.00 each. they are complete but all need work to make them road ready. They also have Texas titles. If anyone is interested please feel free to write.

davidkroberts

RE: Gamma Goats for sale

i paid 5000 for my near perfect operational goat w/o title. I would give no more than 1500 for a complete goat in that condition w/o engine and transmission. With it having a title i would say no more than 1800. See gamagoat.org for more information also the yahoo web group is a great group of guys who are always more than happy to help.

no1_macleod

I have 3 goats for sale, the o/ne pictured above is one of them. We are asking 3000.00 each. they are complete but all need work to make them road ready. They also have Texas titles. If anyone is interested please feel free to write.
I know sometime has passed, but do you still have them ?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nope they have recently been sold. Guess who gets to recover all three of them about 1 mile down the road for the new owner. I'll ask the him if he wants to part with one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks