• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Virginia! Sell me your deuce?

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome! Deuces spring up fairly routinely here. Tidewater is a pretty good place to find Green Iron, so it shouldn't take you long.
Bulldogger (Alexandria VA)

Roaddog58

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My brother is selling his 1985 M35A3 with Cat motor and automatic trans. Newer 395 tires, an 2 new spairs. Pm me if interested as I have truck here as he wants me to sell it as he turned 71

Sephirothq

Good morning and welcome to the forums. There is a lot of good information here. If you know what to ask for it is really easy to find.

I have a few deuces in Pa that might meet your needs depending what you are looking for as well.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got a '71 W/W that runs strong and is road ready. Only driven on Sundays to church. (Just kidding) I just don't drive it enough to keep it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks