• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-531a

MrShawn305

I just picked one of these up locally, funny enough it was also made in 2012 with an identical hour meter reading. Was tagged that all fluids were drained and the 20 hour service was performed. I filled it with fuel and oil, bled the injector and man this thing runs nice. I love it. It's too loud for camping but would be great for backup power or out at a jobsite or something maybe. Or just to sit in my garage and look cool, I'm fine with that!

MrShawn305

Oh, does anyone have a link to the TM download for this? Mine came with the hard copies but I'd like a digital copy I can print pages out as needed and not ruin my hard copy unless I have to.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do people like these little sets? Seem feature limited at only 120V output, but I am sure they have uses. Always looking.

Guyfang

Staff member
I liked them. working on them was easy. About the only complaint I have is that the bleeding of the fuel system can sometimes be a PITA. But other then that, great little set. Too many folks except too much from it. Use it right, it will treat you right.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im considering grabbing one, just to mix it up. I do have a well, so it cant be used in my panel for that side, but might be nice over overnight runs just to keep the boiler and a few lights on.

ron87777

NEIOWA

Need a BOWL, SEDIMENT part # 124064-55510

Have crack this spring. I assume had water in it that froze over the winter.

Anyone have an idea where to find one?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks