• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nebraska, South Dakota or Colorado Humvee groups?

dhaumann69166

Just wondering if there are any Humvee or MV clubs of groups that get together in Nebraska or western South Dakota? Also wondering if anyone has been on any of the trails in the Black Hills or Badlands? I am wanting to plan a trip this spring to either the Black Hills/Badlands or to the Rockies around Steamboat Springs, Colorado and looking for info from people who have been there.

Smckerigan

Good morning, I’m in western Nebraska in a town called Scottsbluff. I’ve been off roading in the hills and Colorado.. I’ve had my m925A2 for three years and I’ve thought about taking it to South Dakota. He is a picture of my setup. D59E4697-4781-434B-A8C5-E82BC60EAC34.jpgD59E4697-4781-434B-A8C5-E82BC60EAC34.jpg

dhaumann69166

That’s a pretty cool rig. Are there any off road trails around Scottsbluff? That’s not terrible far from where I live. Looking for someplace to take the Humvee, H2 and Scout II to go mess around.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks