• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Texas

Ddriller

Hey everyone. New to the post. Just purchased my first M1078. I am looking for any info I can get on my project. Look forward to hearing from y'all.

Ddriller

I am from a small town northwest of Ft. Worth. Any help I can get on parts around the state I would greatly appreciate.

Ddriller

Thank you. I take delivery in the middle of April. I will post pics with the progress. It's going to be fun building it for a kick ass expedition vehicle.

Camel Driver

And HELLO from Illinois! I've only been here a short time myself but, lurked for a couple years. Great site with great folks. They are very knowledgeable. Don't forget to read the rules. Folks here might seem to be a little touchy about them but, they have good reason to be! And don't forget to check out the technical manuals links, LOTS of info in those manuals!!!

Ddriller

I am from Bowie, but I spend most of time working in west Texas. And yeah I already got the itch bad. Been studying manuals since before the purchase. And sir I read the rules. I don't believe I said anything offensive so far. But in today's age who knows? I am just looking for some like minded people that can help me to help others when they start their journeys like me. I need parts. I can fortunately turn a wrench pretty decent and can hopefully restore this truck to as close to like new condition as it will allow.

Ddriller

My thing I am trying to find that has been difficult to locate on the salvage sites is a battery box cover. If anybody has a source those. Please let me know.

Mrmag1

Head of Stuff N' Things
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone in central TX? Near the Killeen area? I am brand new to this and am probally going to have a million and one questions about my new (to me) M35A2C

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone in central TX? Near the Killeen area? I am brand new to this and am probally going to have a million and one questions about my new (to me) M35A2C
Welcome aboard :D
Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

You'll see a link in my signature block below about the WEST TEXAS DETACHMENT of the STEEL SOLDIERS. If you go there, some from the Central Texas Region with interests out west have posted there. You can PM any of them with your questions, or simply post them up here.

Again, WELCOME !

John
SS Chaplain

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks