• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lubrication Trailers from Chambersburg, PA to Appleton, WI

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need two lubrication trailers shipped from Chambersburg, PA to Appleton, WI. These trailers need to be picked up by February 15th, 2008 and must be picked up during Government Liquidations hours of operation.

Pickup location:
Letterkenny Rd West
Army Depot Bldg. 2293 Development Ave
Bldg 2260
Chambersburg, PA 17201

http://web.govliquidation.com/event...e=PA2&warehouse=PA2V,PA2,PA2C&auctionCount=23

Delivery location:
Appleton, WI 54914

See photos of these trailers at:

http://czarnik.net/joe/My_Stuff/Mil...Trailer Chambersburg PM96-133 Serial #52-073/

These trailers are about the size of a two-place snowmobile or ATV trailer and one likely weighs about 1500 lbs.

Any Steel Soldier member or DOT insured commercial shipper feel free to bid. I will also have this on Uship. Ideally I can help someone with fuel that’s coming this way anyway. I’ll consider all reasonable offers, to include Steel Soldiers members who may be driving their pickup towards Chicago or Milwaukee and would be willing to hook up to one of these trailers and tow. All options will be considered.

Also, please let me know if you live close to Chambersburg, PA and would be willing for a reasonable fee to simply pick up these trailers and store them until I get a shipper scheduled. As everyone else, I’m concerned that the longer they sit the more likely they’ll get cannibalized.

Please contact me if you can get one or both of these trailers to Appleton, WI or if you can get one or both trailers reasonably close to Appleton, WI.

Joe Czarnik
joe@armytruckparts.com
(608) 567-8281

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Lubrication Trailers from Chambersburg, PA to Appleton,

Wow those are the new ones that are really slick. I just went through a battle with GL on my old one that they mis DML ed They look a lot nicer and they also look brand new Nice find and hope that you can get them hauled. Are you still in the Army?

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Lubrication Trailers

Thanks. I'm happy with the trailers ... although the guy that got the one for $1,700.00 absolutely STOLE it. I'm happy; I got the one I needed and the one my buddy needed. I think that I've got transportation arranged. Yes, I'm still in; I'll put my retirement paperwork in 1 Mar 08, stop working around Thanksgiving this year, then get stuck with one last 15-month deployment to Iraq as a going away gift ...

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Lubrication Trailers

Been there done that now my retirement date is set for 31 March 2009 Still waiting for the results of the Colonel board and that may change my mind..... When did the lube trailer design change from the one with duece wheels to the design you got?

I am going to go get my two trucks on the 11th.If i get both trucks running i could tow them out of GL hands for you.After that you would have to get a transport co to do the rest.If anything falls throu let me know.Atleest we will get them away from GL and out of the cage.

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter

1917, Very good to know and thanks for the kind offer. I don't think I need to use your offer, but you know, "the best laid plans ..." Joe

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks