• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upcoming events

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Would it be possible to put the state ( like classified ads) on upcoming event threads? Events may be within driving distance but if someone doesn't know that town they might not bother to look into it. Also I think it would bring attention to the thread.
Thanks Micro

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put the city, state, date, and event name in the title of every event I create.

Here's my Memorial Day Parade thread. I work very hard to answer all conceivable questions in the thread to make it easy on the people attending.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...2018-Memorial-Day-Parade-amp-Pizza&highlight=

patracy: I've coordinated military vehicle events for the past 14 years. Please keep my threads in mind when you think about how to build in new functionality to the site. I hope they provide some inspiration or assistance to you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about how I orchestrate events. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks