• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Italy: I'm Robbby84

robbby84

Dear all

I'm Robbby and I'm writing from Italy.
I'm an MVPA member and with my father and Brother, we like to restore and collect MV expecially of WW2.

In the last 11 years, we have restored some vehicles and now our collection is made by:

- 1942 BSA Folding bicycle;
- 1943 Columbia military bicycle;
- 1943 RIA Handcart;
- 1942 BSA WM20;
- 1943 Harley Davidson WLA;
- 1943 Welbike;
- 1942 Willys MB;
- 1943 Ford GPW;
- 1943 MBT Trailer;
- 1945 Dodge 3/4 APT WP;
- 1944 Chevrolet C15A;
- 1943 GMC CCKW353;

We are so proud of our vehicles and we Always try to get them out of garage, partecipating to local shows and parades.
Hope to find there some other MV enthusiast...

I've found also a Facebook Group dedicated to Canadian Dodge 3/4 APT WP, a particular type of Dodge (similar to WC52) made in Canada during 1945.

Bye!
Rob

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site..I was going to say hobby..but, you have a serious collection and much experience. Well done, Post up some pictures of your efforts, and the collection.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome Robby, I concentrate on the WW2 stuff also. I have restored a WC-51 and Ford GPW and am now working on a Ben Hur trailer. Look forward to seeing some of you stuff.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard the S.S. express from central Illinois, USA! Tons of info here and great people! Pics are ALWAYS welcome!! LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks