• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for help with M1083A1 wiring

Drewmangroup

Hello,
I have a surplus M1083A1 which arrived with all of the wires between starter, batteries and alternator disconnected and laying across the engine. Could anybody share a couple pictures of the correct configuration? I have the wiring diagram PDF, but would appreciate some additional visual help. Thanks

Drew

coachgeo

Was in the classifieds a fellow selling CD's for the TM's for early A1's. He had to extract them (there legal to distribute) from version of the software... which is not legal to distribute.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks