• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No Power bucket raise

Speedwoble

Welcome to the site. Lots of useful info here, and in the military manuals, which are available for free online. What I am about to share came from there.
The control lever closest to the seat has a float setting which plumbs both sides of the cylinder to tank. On my truck, that circuit had been hooked up to the bucket, but is supposed to be hooked to the Loader raise control. Verify the loader control is hooked up to the correct circuit, then have "soldier B" hold the control lever closest to the seat all the way down so it is in float position. Use a jack to raise the loader then deploy the loader cylinder transport locks to hold it up.

Have fun!Control levers.JPG

Speedwoble

One other thing to consider: if it has been sitting for a long time, there might be water in the hydraulic tank. This procedure would pull it through the system. Consider loosening a hydraulic drain plug(left side) and make sure water doesn’t drip out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks