• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a1 assistance

Larry Weibert

I managed to buy 8 trucks and some how get them all going and drove them home from all over the country. But they were all m35 and 8 series older models. That was many moons ago and I did have issues but was very lucky with the types of break downs. With the tire issues and air system on that model I wouldn't even conceder not transporting it. Especially when he is willing to transport tires which you need anyway. A buddy of mine had the tires on the road issue with that model and its not fun. I would work some OT and have him move it and then enjoy a beer while you play with it at your place. I love challenges and have done more stupid ones then most on this forum looking back. Have it towed just my 2 cents. If you do drive it make sure you report back I will be curious of your trip. Good Luck Either way.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks