• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody Know of a WC53 for sale?

COX

The only ones that I can find for sale are owned by “custom” shops, which means they want $15K + for them. I have owned one in the past and would like to get one with a good body.

L1A1

WC53 is that the Carryall? I think Midwest Military had one for sale that was in pretty good shape (candidate for resto). Can't tell you what they wanted for it, though.
Matt

L1A1

When I was (really) into the Dodges I knew all of the WC designations but now not so much....Sucks getting old......

Matt

COX

I found a couple out at rough-ready dodge power wagons in CA that need lots of work. Anyone know of anything else?? Still looking but not finding

L1A1

Unfortunately, the carryalls didn't have the production numbers that the weapons carriers did. Times that by the carryall's popularity, factor in that the last ones built were built 75 years ago and what we wind up with is a difficult MV to source nowadays. Did you contact Midwest Military?
Matt

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks