• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2018 - April VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It would appear so right now...BUT...there's about a week left and only 59 people out of 81,000 plus have voted.:roll:

HOLY FARKEL BATMAN!!! That's not a very good turnout!!:shock::shock::shock:
Ah-ha! A statistically tilted sampling.

Maybe we need to recruit a P. T. Barmun type promoter extraordinaire to get the voters out.

Any volunteers?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well with three (3) days left it looks like a landslide victory....maybe........UNLESS....

The good news is that any of the other 8 candidates can win second place with a vote or two....and THAT is still something to be proud of.:beer:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well with three (3) days left it looks like a landslide victory....maybe........UNLESS....

The good news is that any of the other 8 candidates can win second place with a vote or two....and THAT is still something to be proud of.:beer:

Oh, my! That brings back childhood memories....

I once won Second Place in a baby beauty contest.
Yup! Every other baby entered tied for First Place!

Not a very good childhood memory. But a childhood memory nonetheless.

Good luck to all my fellow entrants!

Migginsbros

Congratulation to wsucougarx, well deserved indeed, and congrats for both second places. Have fun, see you next time.:beer:

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Thanks guys! I appreciate all the votes. Lets me know the hard work finally paid off;-) Now, I can tell my wife my 6,000+ mile trips for the Goat and parts paid off.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks guys! I appreciate all the votes. Lets me know the hard work finally paid off;-) Now, I can tell my wife my 6,000+ mile trips for the Goat and parts paid off.
This is absolutely amazing!
To the credit of the brotherhood of Steel Soldiers, a marriage has been saved ! ! !

Oh, the Lord works in mysterious ways.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks