• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1010 electrical

Oerthedge21

So i just bought my first M1010, which also counts as my first MV. Now I know a little bit about the 24v system, but I know the M1010s also used a different system than the 1009s, 1008s, ect. Mines had the top alt removed, and some of the wiring is messed with. It looks to me like the DUVAC box is still there, which i thought got taken out when switching to 12v. Id like to switch to 24v again so I can use the box heater and AC, or would it be easier to make them run 12v? I dont know much, so any help is appreciated.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Leece Nevilles are isolated ground alternators. By dedicating one to each battery, you retain all the benefits of both systems. Mine has been absolutely flawless since Roy did the install.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks