• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this?

xironworker

I found an add with this vehicle for sale. The add says 1942 WC 2 Door Sedan. Can anybody tell me what it is? Obviously 1940s WC front end. Thinking maybe custom made.Power wagon 6.jpgPower wagon 2.jpgPower wagon 3.jpgPower wagon 5.jpgPower wagon 4.jpg

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
First ever monster truck? Fix that and drive it to your local car show and you'll get a bigger crowd than the mall crawlers.

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It looks cool! 8) If you're close enough to it can you swing by and take a bunch more pictures? Look for data plates.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It is made up, very common post war mod. It was a 1/2T that has had a car body grafted on to be more weather resistant, Found one in North Texas that a panel body grafted on with a wood stove in the back end in the early 50's that was a school bus in the rural panhandle.

FrankUSMC

you find a lot of Dodge command cars with the backs cut off making them into pick up trucks. After the war their was a BIG market for civilian cabs to be found and place on open cab Dodges, and open cab GMC (CCKW) 6x6s.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks