• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Upcoming downtime Friday 4/20/18 starting at 1pm EDT

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Just FYI, I'll be taking the site down for a upgrade starting at 1pm Friday. This isn't a complete level upgrade, but just a patch level upgrade, so hopefully we won't be down too long. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up ahead of time.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Upgrade complete. If you find anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.
Well, I went to lunch during the upgrade and found out I have 3 more aunts and met a couple new cousins.

I think that is a bit out of the ordinary...

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure if this is anything to do with upgrade - but below the banner:-

The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.

.... I am now seeing all the posts are the same/style font as above - where before the 'below' ones (already read) were in a non highlighted - "low viz" style..... other than that, no extra cousins to report.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Not sure if this is anything to do with upgrade - but below the banner:-

The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts.

.... I am now seeing all the posts are the same/style font as above - where before the 'below' ones (already read) were in a non highlighted - "low viz" style..... other than that, no extra cousins to report.
That is normal behavior, it happens at times when you were looking for new posts but didn't read them, it happens every once in a while. Just mainly a game of chance that it happens depending on how the forums for you are "marked" (read vs unread).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks