• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help identifying winch

Kevin h

I recently acquired a pto driven winch that doesnt seem to have any identifying markings except the number 304411 in the cover opposite the worm gear housing. Here is a pic of the winch. It seems like it could be a braden lu2 however where the engagement lever is im not sure. Any help would be apriciated

IMG_20180418_152034.jpg

Kevin h

Does anyone know where to find parts for it. I have found the parts diagram on this site which is awesome but not to sure where to find the parts. I am looking for the worm gear seals. I opened up the cover for the brake and found oil in it.

Kevin h

Found the seals. The Victor oil seal part number is interchangeable with SKF seals. I just searched the parts interchange and SKF oil seals popped up. They can be found online but the local parts store was a bit cheaper, I think. Thanks for all the help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks