• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Specifically, which TM's should I go over for PM Services

NormB

I had went to Staples to see about getting prints from PDF files. I was told a little over $1 per page. Do the math. Two other printing companies were about the same price, including Kinkos.
Wow. I had no idea.

I guess those French benefits at my job paid off... :roll:

KGBruce

I can't thank you enough for the detailed explanation! That took a lot of your time and I really appreciate that. I'm slowly getting the hang of weaving my way through the TMs. OK so I'm a little more comfortable now pursuing the part numbers that I need. I got lucky by finding the last truck brake shop in St. Louis that still turns drums. Not only is he turning my drum which I thought was possibly wasted but he is relining my brake shoes as well. Now I just need to locate brake adjusters, Springs and seals.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks