• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LOOKING FOR X DOORs

Dock Rocker

I am sure you can find some but you will need a right arm, right leg, your best kidney and your first born child.

That’s and about $4,500 is the going rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NormB

I am sure you can find some but you will need a right arm, right leg, your best kidney and your first born child.
That’s and about $4,500 is the going rate.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve seen this. I bought a set in Oct/Nov ‘17 (barely 6 months ago), pick of the litter (still need refinishing but intact, complete, no delamination just waiting for warmer weather and a half dozen other projects to get around to it), I paid $1800 for ‘em.

At this rate, I may be able to sell ‘em in a year or so and use the proceeds to buy a second truck or pay off the mortgage.

But these things have a way of going ‘round. I bought a cadillac valve not long ago for - I think - $125, lately they’ve been selling on the evil auction site for around $160, I see them at $129 now, but a couple weeks before I bought one they were selling for around $80.

Someone buys a pallet of spares off an auction site, floods the market, prices drop, everyone buys a spare (I wound up using mine), supply dries up, prices rise.

Laissez-faire economics. I love it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks