• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 half door from PA/VA to SC

SSG Gibb

looking to save some cash for Ryan (an SS member) on an M998 Half door Not very heavy but shipping is more then he wants to put out. the door is in PA but can be brought to Ft. Belvoir and Needs to end up in Simpsonville SC 29681. Please let me know if you can help.
Respectfully
Gibb

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1. he just missed out getting Lance Robinson bringing it back from NJ and taken to the Denton, NC rally, where it could have been moved at least as far as Columbia, SC, and possibly to the Greenville area by someone there, or direct from Denton to Simpsonville.
2. How fast does he need it? There will be several people going to the VA Rally over Labor Day that can get it back to SC from northern Virginia.
3. If Findlay is still in the future, there are people from SC that go there every year that might be able to arrange transport.2cents

Bulldogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
2. How fast does he need it? There will be several people going to the VA Rally over Labor Day that can get it back to SC from northern Virginia.
+1, I'm close to Belvoir and plan to go to Graves Mountain this year again in September. Long time to wait for some though, I know.

BDGR

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks