• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Best place to buy soft top and C pillar?

Farnorth

I'm looking to convert a 2 door Humvee to a 4 door and am in need of a top, back wall, c-pillar and door rails, new or used. I see prices all over the place on eBay and Craigslist, but there must be some parts dealers that are better than others too. Any input is appreciated.

NV555

The price on 4 man kits and parts is high right now. The C piller alone is $300.00

If you look around you can collect all the parts and save a few bucks than the entire kit.

Throw up an add on the classified under parts wanted.

papakb

I have 2 new C pillars on the side of the house if you want to pay shipping from San Jose California. $99 each + shipping.

papakb

Yes, the shipping is the hard part because of their size and shape. All three pieces are still available if you want them.

davykeith

Yes, the shipping is the hard part because of their size and shape. All three pieces are still available if you want them.
I do and it's cut into three pieces so it would have to be welded back together. It's going to be a bugger to ship. Probably at least $75 to $100. I really don't want to fool around with Fastenal unless I just drop it off and buyer takes care of shipping coordination.

Stonewall

I have a 4-man soft top. It is pretty rough on the outside from the standpoint of the vinyl and would definitely have to be painted. Not sure just what you are looking for. There are no tears or holes, just really weathered.

papakb

I've got a couple of C pillars that I've been trying to sell for years but the shipping is prohibitively expensive. I'm in San Jose if you want to come down and pick one up. $100 for a new old stock C pillar.

I've got a couple of C pillars that I've been trying to sell for years but the shipping is prohibitively expensive. I'm in San Jose if you want to come down and pick one up. $100 for a new old stock C pillar.
Awesome, I'll be in San Jose this afternoon if you'll be around, my phone # is 4158472617. Please contact me so we can set up a meeting.

ethanc2141

Sorry do you have any more c pillars by chance and have you shipped one before

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks