• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Track jacks carried on M113

L1A1

Were track jacks carried aboard M113 APCs? How many were carried? just one or were they used in pairs?
Regards,
Matt

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Two. Used in Pairs. They were part of the BII so yes, they were issued with a "complete" vehicle.

Find a M113 Technical Manual, the -10 operators manual and all the BII and AAI will be in the back. I think I got rid of the set I had. I think I also got rid of the track punch and track gauge.

Guyfang

Staff member
OK. Found the CD's. About a million documents on them. Will try and break them down, so they make sense. Anything you want to have real bad, tell me, and I will try and get those documents first.

Got the info kinda sorted out now. Are you interested in the A2 or A3 model? I will label all the PDF files with the TM numbers. Might even add them to the TM forum. I have some time on my hands right now. WAITING FOR MY GRAND SON TO BE BORN!! In the next few hours, and don't thing sleep is an option right now.

Grand son is here, him and Mama came home yesterday, and I went into the hospital.

I tried to upload the M113A2 manuals, but they are too big. So when I can go home, (and will have lots of time on my hands) I will try and reduce the size of the TM's. Then maybe I can upload them.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks