• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Graves Mountain Rally August 30 - September 3, 2018

Al Harvey

Oh I almost forgot to ask. I am looking for any worn, faded, torn, or otherwise unserviceable American flags. We collect them for a local funeral home that retires worn flags by laying them over veterans being cremated. Below is a link to the full write up I did about this. If you have any worn flags your willing to bring I would appreciate it.

https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showt...other-unservicable-American-Flags!&highlight=

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a humvee air cleaner new in the box I will take $40 for.

Looking for 2-4 cheap pup tent halfs, don't need the poles. Or some good heavy canvas. Got to make new seat covers for the m37 again...

JSF01

I'll be up there tomorrow. Sadly my M1009 is in the shop, so I'll just be in my jeep. Is anyone bringing a clay launcher for shotguns? If not I'll stop to pick mine up before I head up.

Big Tom

Ok will be there early sat morning , if any body need Duece tailgate let me know I'll bring also will have duce air compressor wrench set too , see you there

Big Tom

JSF01

Dang I don't think I'll get up there tonight. My drop dead time for leaving is in 20 minutes (otherwise I risk setting up my tent in the dark and possibly a thunderstorm) and I still have more things to do before I can leave.

CARMAN

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got to ride in the Goat since my trans decided to give me problems. Thanks Dennis.IMG_4942.jpgIMG_4924.jpg

Grab a few lawn chairs...lets go!

CGarbee

I would like to thank everyone that attended the event.

A really big thank you goes out to:
Chuck for manning the tent and taking care of registrations and shirt sales (as well as taking care of folks’ sale items…).
Robert for manning the firing range (and both he and his wife taking care of some folks’ first aid needs…).
Sonny, Rad, Euan, Chuck (and his family) for helping out with Saturday night’s supper.
Laura and Steve for help organizing, guiding, trail creation, etc…
The Graves family for hosting us at their family farm and Lodge.

We are already thinking about next year…
August 29 – September 2, 2019.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As usual, had a great time at the Graves rally, even when it's threatening to rain at any time, it's fun! Also enjoyed seeing all the regulars there, the rally gets bigger every year, this year there were over 100 folks there, and dozens of military vehicles in attendance. Syndi had a good time on Karl's half-track ride again, had to take a pic of her behind the M2 .50 cal!

Took a few pics, enjoy!

Attachments

CGarbee

I suspect that I need to go ahead and start a thread for this year and to update the website... :)
The dates for the event this year are: August 29-September 2, 2019

We will have a couple of extended work weekends that will be announced on the event thread and website. They will not only allow folks to "preview" the trails but will also enable one to get reduced registration fee...

With luck, I have managed to attach the info/registration form for this year...

View attachment 11th Annual 2019 Graves Combined Forms.pdf

Hope that a bunch of you can attend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks