• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

KC memorial day weekend May 26-27 2018, National WWI Museum Memorial

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If you live anywhere close to KC please come out to celebrate the 100th Memorial Day at the only WW1 memorial/museum in the US. Bring your MV if convenient and you don't need to be a MVPA member. We will be setting up Sat morning and Staying to the fire works on Sunday evening.
[h=3]VINTAGE MILITARY VEHICLE DISPLAY[/h]
When: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday-Sunday, May 26-27
Where: Southeast Lawn outside the National WWI Museum and Memorial
What: The Military Vehicle Preservation Association (MVPA) will display more than 20 vintage military vehicles from World War I, World War II, Korean War and Operation Desert Storm. MVPA members will be available to answer questions about their collection. Availability subject to weather.FREE to the public.

https://www.theworldwar.org/memorialday

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Looks like we will start setting up around 08 on Saturday, but if you can't make it out with a MV till later or Sunday that will work, as we have plenty of space to set up. Tow vehicle/trailer parking is within 100yrds of the display areas for those who are towing.

Also if you are going to be there Sunday AM (08-10) I will be doing a GI breakfast no charge, but need a head count.
SOS1.jpg
[h=3]VINTAGE MILITARY VEHICLE DISPLAY[/h] When: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday-Sunday, May 26-27
Where: Southeast Lawn outside the National WWI Museum and Memorial
What: The Military Vehicle Preservation Association (MVPA) will display more than 20 vintage military vehicles from World War I, World War II, Korean War and Operation Desert Storm. MVPA members will be available to answer questions about their collection. Availability subject to weather.FREE to the public.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks