• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Licensing M915's

kbarnes

We have several m915's that we made into dumptrucks, we titled and licensed them in Nebraska. We just went up to license another one and they won't license it without an EPA # on the engine or a DOT # on the door. These are 1985-86 trucks. The lady at DMV stated they never should have been licensed and they will be revoking the licenses. Has anyone run into this ? We couldn't find any of the numbers that they were wanting.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
We have several m915's that we made into dumptrucks, we titled and licensed them in Nebraska. We just went up to license another one and they won't license it without an EPA # on the engine or a DOT # on the door. These are 1985-86 trucks. The lady at DMV stated they never should have been licensed and they will be revoking the licenses. Has anyone run into this ? We couldn't find any of the numbers that they were wanting.
PM reb87. He is out your way and has several 915s for farm use. Maybe even member Ziggyo will have some answers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ouch. Here is why this happened. People have been buying Humvees (also made by AM General) that are title branded "off road use", then "washing" the titles to remove the brand. Various states have figured this out, and have flagged anything made by AM General as off road only unless the owner can prove otherwise with the info they asked you for. Not helping you I know, but that is the situation.

pontiac62

If you want to find out what’s going on in different states go to politics in the mv hobby. There you’ll find several threads relating to your question, maybe not answer in particular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man of few words

M1081 LVAD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks