• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Complete LMTV/MTV manuals to upload, can someone point me in the right direction

Camel Driver

Correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't think there is a full set of manuals here for any of the LMTV or MTV trucks?

Can someone point me in the right direction to the rules or procedures (or person I should contact) for posting in the manual stickies section? I think I have ALL the manuals pertaining to the MTV 6X6 trucks and probably most, if not all for the 4X4 LMTV trucks. And would like to make them available for everyone who needs them. I just don't want to screw things up and get hollered at or worse, make more work for someone to do!

Free downloads for all!

Thanks in advance, Bill Hemmings (Camel Driver)

Camel Driver

OH, HOLD ON A SECOND! I think I just found it! Not where I was expecting the info to be! "TM upload section", sounds like what I'm looking for!

Have a great evening gents! Haha, sorry to bother you all!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks