• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Installation instructions

papakb

On the G503 site (HMMWV forum) there are all of the MWOs posted that you can download and the seat belt MWO is one of them.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have the wrong rear curtain. No Cutting required for a 4 man curtain as it has the pocket to go around the rear fender reel bracket. Sounds like you have a 2 man curtain.

orgnal

You have the wrong rear curtain. No Cutting required for a 4 man curtain as it has the pocket to go around the rear fender reel bracket. Sounds like you have a 2 man curtain.
I agree with Juan. No cutting needed if you have the correct rear curtain.

McReddy

Augi

The original 4 man rear curtains had no pockets. Mine is like this.

Have someone measure their new style curtain for you.

Augi

Last edited:

Rmtaunton

The curtain is made for both . If you have two man leave it alone if you have a four man with 3 point seat belts cut as instructed and push the pocket out .

Cut inside the seams where it is not doubled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Action

The curtain is made for both . If you have two man leave it alone if you have a four man with 3 point seat belts cut as instructed and push the pocket out .

Cut inside the seams where it is not doubled

The 2-man and 4-man curtains are not the same thing. That curtain is made that way for WITH or WITHOUT the 3-point bracket on the 4 man only.

Rmtaunton

The 2-man and 4-man curtains are not the same thing. That curtain is made that way for WITH or WITHOUT the 3-point bracket on the 4 man only.
You are correct!! And thanks , it is just for w or without,

But at least I was only half wrong ... :)

I’ll take that every day

Natron13

No, do not cut the strap inside the rear curtain! The info here is really bad and hopefully I can help PROPERLY on this topic since nothing here seems correct nor explanative. Here is a link I think I found that all of you are looking for so that you don’t butcher your new 4 man top when cutting out the pockets for the 3 point seatbelt brackets.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/zCP7N3tim9oSkPRM7

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks