• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 1009

Camel Driver

Front receivers do come in handy. Buy PLEASE, whatever you do, don't leave something sticking out of it if you don't need to. Everyone's shins will thank you! I had a front hitch that wasn't removable. Nobody expects things to be sticking out the front. My poor stepdad nearly needed stiches a few times from running into that thing. LOL, and there was more than one stranger cutting between cars in parking lots that got the surprise too. OWWWW!!! I would have taken it off but, it was welded on the truck when I bought it.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just changed out the batteries and it started right up no problems all the fluids are good transmission fluids clean oil is clean. I'll be changing the oil of course but no issues started right up its good runner. It has 51,000 miles on the odometer.

It also came with some extra goodies in the back snow chains jumper cables a shovel a pickaxe a hard hat and a couple other small things came with the Jack spare tire the roadside reflectors.

So far I couldn't be happier
NV555.....nice score! The tires look decent. How are the brakes??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks