• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 802 or 803

joeblack5

I have 3 mep 802. One to run, Another as a backup, larger loads or if number one failes. three as parts unit for 1 and 2.
you could tie the cooling systems together as to keep the second one on temp if desired.

later j

smokem joe

My power was out yesterday. I ran AC, well, dryer, lights, and small oven on an 803 with no problem at all. Life went on as normal without having to shut off loads to do so.

justicelee26

I finally got my MEP 803A! I drove to Florida to get it but it only has 9 hours on it. It runs like a champ. I’m now waiting for the electrician to get the wiring installed so I can connect it to my house. Thank you to everyone for all of the information and helping me make my decision.

csheath

I finally got my MEP 803A! I drove to Florida to get it but it only has 9 hours on it. It runs like a champ. I’m now waiting for the electrician to get the wiring installed so I can connect it to my house. Thank you to everyone for all of the information and helping me make my decision.
Was that the one on the PC craigslist?

justicelee26

I just wanted to update everyone. My MEP 803A generator has been hooked up for a while now. It runs my entire house just like shore power. I have a 95 gallon aux fuel tank hooked to it. The aux fuel pump usually kicks on at a little over half a tank and fills it up to about 7/8. I recently ran the house for 24 hours and everything was butter smooth. It is a good feeling to know I’ve got the backup power when I need it. The hardest part was finding the fitting to hook up to the aux fuel inlet on the generator but I found one online thanks to this site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks