• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-805B Will not Start

Guyfang

Staff member
GI Joe,

Please, please, please, start your own thread. Some of us are old and decrepit. When we have to hunt back and forth in a thread, to see what someone did or didn't do, said, told, or didn't say, did or didn't do, and so on, to figure out who did what, well, I can't keep it straight. Maybe the others can. If you have your own thread, its so much easier to help you. You get the help you need without having to figure out what someone else is doing/has done, hasn't done. Please post this above info in a new thread.

Guyfang

Staff member
Are you getting the same lights that are referenced here, when the switches are in the same position as mentioned below? Disreguard the last, third one. I made a mistake, and cant delete it. OH WELL.

DCS1.jpg

DCS2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

GIJoeCzar

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, I'm happy to start a new thread ... and I genuinely appreciate your help!!! Frankly, I was concerned about starting a new thread, because all too often I see members pounce on other members for not reading through the already posted threads related to their problem. This particular thread wasn't "related" to my problem, but rather "IS" my problem, so I put my question here. I'm relearning the ropes here ... :)

Guyfang

Staff member
One day, I am going to really look at all this junk I have saved in my junk computers. Well, more like take a month to look. There just ain't enough time in the day.

Bill C

See if you can open this PDF. It covers these topics:
1) MEP-805B won’t crank
2) MEP-805B cranks but won’t start
3) MEP-805B CMOS voltage indicator lit red
4) Getting 240VAC from the MEP-805B rather than only 208VAC
5) Keeping the generator covered when not in use.
6) Mouse-Proofing the Generator

Bill C

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks