• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steel Soldiers MV of the month 2018 - May VOTE HERE!

Please vote for MV of the month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Migginsbros

Congrats to Floridianson for the first place and again all the best after this heavy crash. Hope everything will be fine with you.
Thank´s to all other participants this month.

blacknwhite.jpg

Migginsbros :beer:

Camel Driver

Congratulations Floridianson! Some vehicles have easy to imagine "faces", Your wrecker really reminds me of the Cartoon character "Droopy the Dog". He was always one of my favorites.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to everyone and I voted for Mkcoen but not many others. Yea my recovery has been going on since 12-10-15 but happy to say only lost what little mind I had left. I have to look on the bright side and I did not ended up in the hot spot to early. :usafss:

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks