• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New M1008, need fuel cap

NMS1008

Well. I just picked up an M1008 and cannot for the life of me find a fuel cap. I will fail State Inspection for not having one. Does anyone have one or know where I can find one?

Thanks in advance

sneekyeye

You can replace the filler neckwith one from a civilian truck and use the smaller cap if it becomes an issue in the future. You could remove the flap in the inside and be able to get all the flow you could ever desire.

NMS1008

You can replace the filler neckwith one from a civilian truck and use the smaller cap if it becomes an issue in the future. You could remove the flap in the inside and be able to get all the flow you could ever desire.
I know. I just didn't want to end up needing to do that. Lucky for me, I ended up finding one, so I'm all set now!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks