• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-805B reconfiguration

czego82

Can anyone please ahead some light on how to reconfigure then generator from 120 to 240v?
I know there is VOLTAGE SELECTION SWITCH behind the control board. Does anything need to be changed on the panel above where when L1-L2-L3 are?
There are little arrows that have volts on em, how to do switch that?
Thank you so much

Attachments

czego82

Yes, all it has is this statement:
Ensure VOLTAGE SELECTION switch (9) is set to match voltage requirements.

I guess I should clarify my question...
How do I change Voltage Reconnection Terminal Board

Last edited:

Guyfang

Staff member
The info you want is in the -10 manual. The switch is only for the control panel stuff. If you can't find it, LID or someone will help you. But first look. It's EASY.

czego82

I found the switch no problem. My only question is how to change the terminal board. Do I just unscrew all the nuts and move it up? Seems too easy

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not knowing what the use of the genny will be, my question would be, are you sure you want 240v?

that is, 240v per leg, 416v across 2 legs, not 120v per leg, 208v across 2 legs

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks