• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for a reference Pinz in the SE of the US. Georiga

rmgill

A neighbor is looking to get a pinz and I'd like him to get some seat time and walk around time on one before he buys one possibly from Europe. Does anyone have one in the South East (Georgia) that you'd not mind showing a prospective buyer around in?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
There is actually one on craigslist in the Atlanta or Birmingham/Montgomery craigslist I saw a few days ago.

Guyfang

Staff member
If you come to Europe, look in flebay and scout 24 before you come. There were several near Burgkunstadt where I live not all that long ago. I looked at them, good condition. Owned by a bus company, in storage. Lots of them here in Germany.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks