• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

got a 63 M151 plus parts!

FrankUSMC

Just got a 1963 M151, with parts...I am looking at it as a save from the scrap dealer. Today we hauled 4 pickup truck loads of parts out of the building, and I am thinking maybe 3 more loads! Most of the stuff is NOS, but I am not a M151 guy so I am in the dark on some of the parts. I will keep everyone posted as I find out more.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just got a 1963 M151, with parts...I am looking at it as a save from the scrap dealer. Today we hauled 4 pickup truck loads of parts out of the building, and I am thinking maybe 3 more loads! Most of the stuff is NOS, but I am not a M151 guy so I am in the dark on some of the parts. I will keep everyone posted as I find out more.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET
DAMMITMAN!!! Some fellers have all the luck finding stuff!!

Congrats!!:beer:

hambone

Sounds like a good score, that's an early jeep, few different features that differ from A1 and A2, let me know if you decide to sell a some parts, looking for a few items, I see you joined us on the G. Hambone

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks