• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

R.I.P.--Littlebob--

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just found out that one of our members and dear friend has passed on. little bob from louisiana has passed today. dont know any details but will send them as i find out.

Last edited by a moderator:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for posting up this news, sad as it is. And thank you in advance for updates.

Our prayers go UP for those who survive our brother in the hobby.

Heavenly Father,
You have called home another of our brotherhood. We lift his family and all who know and loved him to Your loving and gracious care. Bring to them that peace that surpasses human understanding through the Holy Spirit even as their heartstrings are stinging. By Your grace may their grief be relieved.
In Jesus' name we pray.
AMEN.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
it was a very nice service. a celebration of his life. meet his family and close friends from long ago. he will be sadly missed

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'm very sorry to hear this.

Bob was one of the oldest (not in age, I mean on SS the longest) members and he went really far with his deuce and a half. Most people seem to think pressure washing it and brushing some house paint on is a "restoration".

Bob pulled his cab and bed and really went to town. I am sorry I never got to see his truck or meet him. He certainly cared about doing quality work. And he did it in his suburban backyard- no shop.

This was him: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/member.php?2137-littlebob

And you can see his work in his album here: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/album.php?albumid=107

4562.jpg4563.jpg8770.jpg8772.jpg8774.jpg8776.jpg8779.jpg

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I offered many times to bring my 816 and help load up the bed and the cab. but he wanted to do it on his own time sadly missed

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Littlebob and I stayed in touch after he and I both kind of fell away from the hobby; so much so I sold him his first Harley shortly before he passed. His wife gay is a wonderful lady and he and I spent many hours on the phone while I was going through my health issues, divorce etc.

The man was truly a good person, a good listener and a good friend.

RIP Littlebob.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks